An Executive Dog
is the best of the best.
An adult dog that has been bred, temperament tested, and hand selected to ensure a dog that is both capable and willing to protect you, your loved ones, and your home.
What separates a security dog
from an executive dog?
An executive dog is an adult dog that has been trained to a higher level in every way; including scenario based training, life training (an approach where the dog learns by living and doing daily routines, not living in a kennel for 2 years in isolation), and has a more versatile skill set than the average protection dog.
An executive dog comes with skills like:
- Ability to attain police patrol dog certification
- Building searches
- Real world security scenarios:
- Engaging attackers in a vehicle
- Engaging multiple attackers
- Guarding a suspect
- Guarding: person, possessions, or a position
- Scent detection
Cappel Canine services included with our Executive dogs:
- Home delivery and security evaluation
- Lifetime training maintenance
- Handler training